The Himalayas, with 14 peaks towering above 8,000m, have always been the dream of mountaineers, the biggest adventure playground in the world. And you don’t have to conquer one of the 8,000m+ peaks to enjoy the Himalayas.
There are over 100 peaks above 6,000m, many of them as yet unclimbed, which promise climbers their share of adventure. Some of the most popular climbing peaks are Shivling (6542m), Kedar Dome (6830m),Nun(7135m),Kun (7080m) etc. There are few climbing options for beginners and they are called trekking peaks like Stok Kangri (6153m), Friendship (5289m) and Ladakhi (5345m). Apart from few mentioned above, there are unlimited climbing options in Indian Himalayas. All you have to do is to choose your dream peak and we’ll do the rest, from organising permits to taking care of logistics, so that you can concentrate on your goal.
We list below some of the services offered by us:
- Assistance in booking the peak on behalf of you with Indian Mountaineering Foundation, liaising with I.M.F. and other Government agencies for clearance and mountaineering permit.
- Assistance in customs clearance of unaccompanied baggage at the time of arrival and departure of the expedition team.
- Transportation of members and equipment from airport to the hotel and to the last road head and back.
- Hotel accommodation in Delhi or any other city suiting to your budget.
- Assistance in making various purchases like food articles, cooking gas, oil, etc., in Delhi or any other place in India.
- Hiring of Porters, Mules, Yaks, High Altitude Porters, Cooks, Sherpas and Helpers etc..
- Arrangement for meals during approach march and at base camp.
- Insurance of Porters and other operational staff which is mandatory.